Danny's experience principally covers valuation and advisory services for listed and unlisted institutional clients, leading multi-market assignments to ensure a streamlined approach to execution and strategy for regional and global real estate portfolios.
Danny joined CBRE in 1994 and has more than 25 years of experience in real estate valuation, 15 of which were spent leading teams in Asia. During this time, he successfully executed valuations for a number of real estate listings, most of which were the first in their respective markets in Asia. Danny has also advised clients who seek expert guidance on secondary interests within existing funds, and on partial or whole-platform acquisitions.
In his current role as Head of International Valuations in Asia Pacific Danny leads a team of specialists who undertake valuation assignments for listed and unlisted institutional clients seeking a regional approach to investment strategy and execution.
Prior to this role Danny held the position of Head of Valuation and Advisory Services, Greater China Executive Director, International Valuation Asia. In this role he led a team of 60+ valuers, overseeing operations in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
In his career at CBRE, Danny has been active in formulating best practices for providing expertise on specialist property types in the region and the industry, introducing industry-leading technology platforms that support consistent, high-quality deliverables for clients, and developing risk management systems that underlie accurate and reliable valuation advice.
- Partnering with clients who require a strategic multi-market viewpoint for their real estate portfolio, across Asia Pacific and globally.
- Motivates and leads an international specialist team.
- Has spearheaded complex valuation projects in more than 50 cities across Asia.
- Works to understand client requirements and creates connection points with the CBRE business both locally and globally, to provide a comprehensive and seamless experience you cannot get elsewhere.
Credentials & Education
- Diploma of Business (Real Estate Valuation), University of Queensland
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Associate, Member of the Australian Property Institute