Advisory & Transaction Services
Meiji Yasuda Seimei Building 18F
- Mr. Taguchi joined Ikoma Shoji Trading Inc. (now CBRE KK) in 1991 as a broker for the Tokyo industrial market.
- In 2004 he was promoted to Director of Industrial Sales where he led the Industrial and distribution Brokerage team to become the market leader.
- In 2012 he took on the additional responsibility of leading the Retail Brokerage.
- In 2013 he was promoted to Managing Director of Brokerage and took responsibility for the Office, Industrial, and Retail Brokerage in Japan.
- In 2015 he took on a role to manage CBRE's six regional offices with 190 total employees and enhance the matrix management and collaboration.
- In 2016 he was promoted to Managing Director of Advisory & Transaction services and took responsibility for the Office, Industrial, Retail Brokerage, Landlord and Occupier Services in Japan.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / ACCREDITATIONS
- Real Estate Brokerage License (Japan)
- Chuo Gakuin University, Japan – Bachelor of Commerce