Marco Arguelles is a Project Manager for CBRE's Project Management Services in Denver, Colorado. Through CBRE's integrated platform, he provides comprehensive project management services, including scope development, schedule and budget development, design, procurement and bid management, construction, owner equipment and move, and closeout. Projects include tenant buildouts, landlord buildouts, and capital improvement projects.
Prior to joining CBRE in Denver, Marco was an Assistant Project Manager with Cushman and Wakefield in San Diego, California, where he was the lead Project Manager on various owner investor portfolios and also assisted on occupier-led tenant improvement projects. Marco has previously spent time with CBRE as a Project Coordinator on a global tech company account in Mountain View, California.
- University of Colorado - Boulder, Bachelor's degree in Environmental Design
- San Jose State University, Master in Urban Planning
- John Hancock Real Estate, 70,987 SF TI + Site work | High-end interior office buildout for the University of California San Diego that included furniture and move coordination
- MIG Real Estate Group, Various Projects | Over 25 completed TI and capital improvement projects for an investor portfolio
- Elevate Credit, 8,926 SF TI | High-end interior office buildout for Elevate Credit that included furniture and move coordination
- LNR Partners, 6,277 SF TI | High-end interior office buildout for the Samsung Group
- Lowe Enterprises
- Clarion Partners
- Stockbridge Capital Group
- LNR Partners
- John Hancock Real Estate
- Cypress Office Properties
- MIG Real Estate Group
- Elevate Credit
- HCP, Inc.
- Education Management Corporation